Low-carb, High Protein goodness all the way around.
Eat as a salad or add to a wrap, you can not go wrong!
Adapted and revised from original recipe in Heather Christo’s Cookbook, Pure Delicious.
Pure Delicious: More Than 150 Delectable Allergen-Free Recipes Without Gluten, Dairy, Eggs, Soy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Shellfish, or Cane Sugar
Incredible Hulk Rosemary Chicken, Bacon, and Avocado Salad
This salad is full of protein and perfect to fuel those growing and developing brains.
- 6 Slices Organic and Uncured Bacon
- 2 Cups Chicken rotisserie or organic canned
- 6 Cups Organic Spring greens
- 1 Cup Organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Large Organic Avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Organic dijon mustard
- 1/4 Cup Organic Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Organic red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Organic minced fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
Cook the bacon until crispy, drain on paper towels
Toss the greens and tomatoes together in large salad bowl
Top with sliced or chopped Chicken, bacon, and avocado.
Drizzle with the Rosemary Vinaigrette.
Whisk together the mustard, oil and vinegar.
Whisk in the rosemary and pinch of salt and pepper
Adapted and revised from original recipe in Heather Christo's Cookbook, Pure Delicious.